Ethan Junior Muendo, the seven-month-old baby boy who lost his life after he was injected with a lethal Jab at Shalom Community Hospital has been buried.
Baby Ethan was buried at Sakini village in Makueni County. Residents gathered in large numbers for the baby's burial.
The infant lost his life after he was given an overdose of morphine at the hospital where his parents took him after he got burnt at their Machakos home.
According to government pathologists Dr Waithera Githendu and Dr Daniel Zuria who represented the deceased's family, the morphine overdose reduced oxygen supply in his body leading to respiratory depression. They added that the boy's brain appeared swollen.
The pathologists had earlier informed the family that Ethan's body was ready for burial but he might be buried without a brain which they took for more tests at the government chemist.
"The boy is ready for burial but we have taken his brain for more tests which may take up to two weeks ," said Dr. Daniel Zuria the family pathologist.