Uhuru Muigai Kenyatta, the current and 4th president of Republic of Kenya is regarded as the wealthiest people in Kenya and Africa at large.
His net worth is estimated at $500 Million. He rakes in over Ksh 1000,000 monthly inclusive the allowances. Apart from earning handsomely from his career, he has a number of companies that have massively contributed to his net worth.
Among his renowned companies and investments include;
1. Tourism~ the multibillion world-class hotel chain is known as Heritage Hotels
2. Banking~ CBA A regional bank with an Asset base of 75.4 billion
3. Insurance ~ Chartis formerly AIG with a market share of 5%
4. Dairy~ Brookside and Spin Knit
5. Education ~ Peponi schools, an international chain of schools that charge an AVERAGE OF 620,000/= per term per child for Borders
6. Farming~ Large-scale coffee, tea and Sisal farming concerns, own farms in Central, Rift Valley and coast regions
7. Media ~ Mediamax Group, owns K24 TV, the people Newspaper, Kameme Fm, Meru Fm and Milele Fm
8. Enke limited ~ holding company with interests in an assortment of sectors that include Prime and Real Estate
9. Timber & manufacturing ~ Timsales Holdings, A timber processing and constructing firm.
Would you like to receive news updates for free? WhatsApp the word NEWS to 0790870842