Vaseline is among the common jellies used during sex. Dryness during sex can make the experience painful. This is why most partners turn to lubes to make the experience fun. There are endless lubes on the market. Vaseline is preferred by most people. Here are pros and cons of using Vaseline during sex.
1. Smoothness: Vaseline is smooth and works effectively for better sex. The jelly reduces pain during sex for ultimate pleasure. The smooth feel of the jelly will definitely change your sex life.
2. Thickness: The thickness of Vaseline makes it one of the most common lubes. Its texture makes your vagina to remain smooth during sex. Unlike water-based lubricants, Vaseline does not dry faster.
3. Glycerin free: Vaseline does not contain glycerin, which is made up dangerous chemicals. It is advisable to use lubes that are chemical free hence Vaseline can be a great option.
1. Inconvenient: The thickness of Vaseline can be an inconveniencing aspect during sex. The jelly will remain in different parts of the body hence needs cleaning. There is an extra time you are likely to spend cleaning the jelly from your penis surface.
2. Infection: The jelly can lead to the growth of yeast. Yeast infections can affect your life in different ways. Water-based and silicon-based lubricants can be better options.
3. Cant be used with latex condoms: If your man wants to use latex condoms then forget about Vaseline. The jelly is incompatible with latex products hence it should be avoided at all costs.
In conclusion, Vaseline can be a good lubricant because it is smooth and cheap. However, it is not the best because it can cause infection. It also requires time to clean it from your private parts.
Join our Telegram channel now and be the first to get Breaking News alerts right on your phone! Go to https://t.me/hivisasanews
Thank you for reading my article! You have contributed to my success as a writer. The articles you choose to read on Hivisasa help to shape the future of news across Africa.