Former Roysambu parliamentary hopeful, Weston Wanjohi, has told senator Murkomen and DP Ruto to allow investigative agencies to probe the misappropriation of funds for dams construction.
The politician posted the message on his official Facebook page.
Mr.Wanjohi noted that the suspected fraudsters who might have been the beneficiaries of the lost funds might as well have been the ones who grabbed Keiyo-Marakwet teachers SACCO land in Eldoret.
He claimed that the parcel of land was grabbed with an aim of selling the land to the government at Sh1.5 billion for construction of a new Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital.
He now wants the Director of Criminal Investigations and National Intelligence Service to unearth particular issues concerning the case at hand.
The post highlighted the issues as follows;
1. Who is the powerful personality claimed to have pushed for the dam projects?
2. Who are the Cabinet Secretaries involved in the various stages of the projects?
3. Why was over Sh6 billion paid before the contractors moved to the site?
4. Who were the recipients of the Sh4bn kickback wired back to the country from Italy?
5. Who personally benefited from the Billions wired and cashed to Westlands?
6. Why have affected people not been resettled yet KVDA has taken their land?
7. Why were some payments made yet there were no specific designs for dams?
8. What about claims supplier ordered to give materials unrelated to the dam?
9. Who were in government delegation to Italy and what transpired in the visit?"
Wanjohi bestowed his trust on the investigative agencies, saying he believes that if they are given space,they would do a good job.
Thank you for reading my article! You have contributed to my success as a writer. The articles you choose to read on Hivisasa help shape the content we offer.