An incident caused by a huge fire has destroyed the only miraa market in Mandera Town on Monday 7 at around 9 pm.
The fire caused confusion and anxiety among traders who claim they have incurred huge losses.
Authorities have not yet established the cause of the fire.
About four years ago there was a fire incident at the market with traders claiming that it had been caused by a cigarette.
They claim that the fire is a case of arson and have called for security to be beefed.
Thank you for reading my article! You have contributed to my success as a writer. The articles you choose to read on Hivisasa help to shape the future of news across Africa.