Mombasa Governor Ali Hassan Joho and his Kiambu counterpart Ferdinand Waititu have been ranked as poorly performing county bosses.
TIFA Research, an African based full market research company offering market, social and sports research, on Wednesday, released November opinion polls targeting four counties, Nairobi, Kisumu, Mombasa and Kiambu.
According to the poll, Joho and Waititu earned a score of C plain in service delivery.
Nairobi Governor Mike Sonko, was ranked as the most improved governor, from a mean score of D+ in May to C plain in November, while Kisumu Governor Prof Anyang' Nyong'o was ranked the best performer after earning C+.
The Mombasa county government is performing badly as far as sewerage systems are considered at 37 per cent according to the report.
63 per cent of Mombasa residents however, believe that the county government is doing well in street lighting.
There is a slightly higher percentage of Nairobi, Kisumu, Mombasa and Kiambu residents that are supporting the proposed referendum. The objectives of this study were as follows;
• To assess the performance of the county governments.
• To establish awareness and approval of various programs in target counties.
• To establish awareness and approval of the 2/3rd gender rule.
• To establish awareness and approval of the women representative position.
• To establish approval of the proposed referendum.
Thank you for reading my article! You have contributed to my success as a writer. The articles you choose to read on Hivisasa help shape the content we offer.