Lawyer Miguna Miguna has once again attacked Mombasa Governor Ali Hassan Joho's for his grade in the Kenya National Examination Council exams.
Miguna attacked Joho after a photo surfaced online showing him smartly dressed while attending the ongoing 2019 Devolution Conference in Kirinyaga County.
"Deliver services to your people, Mr. D-Minus. You are not paid lots of money to look "elegant." tweeted Miguna Miguna.
This is not the first time Miguna is attacking Joho over his education. Back in 2017, Miguna had several tweets directed to Joho where he accused him of faking his academic papers.
The controversial lawyer said children from humble backgrounds always work hard in school to beat those from rich families and could not fake academic papers.
Miguna listed the example of big names like Bill Gates who quit school, where he said they went ahead to invent and invest, but could not fake papers like how 'Joho did'.
The following are some of the tweets that Miguna directed to Mombasa Governor Ali Hassan Joho:
1. He said Joho did not understand public police governance due to his poor grades.
2. He believed Joho was not supposed to take a bachelors degree in commoners with 'poor grades' in KNEC exams.
3. Miguna blamed illiterate people in power as the reasons why youths were unemployed.
4. Miguna said dropping out of school should not make one forge papers.
5. Miguna said poverty does not hinder bright students from doing best.