Nyamira County is the home of various investors who own multi-million properties within the region and across the country.
The people in question are common figures in the political scene either by directly or indirectly contributing to the establishment.
Below is the tentative list of those believed to be the richest people in the county and the investments they have done across the country.
1. DR. EZEKIEL ORWENYO- Nyangena hospitals_kisii, Bungoma,mediheal, Nairobi hurlingham mall, Nyakongo towers, Pangani properties limited.
2.MOGENI ONGENYO- Mogeni Tea factory, Silicon Mombasa) & association with American export limited company.
3. JOHN OBIERO - GOVERNOR 1 &2, property orient business and Tea business in links to America and Australia.
4. JASON MOSINGA- Deepack petroleum fuels, Halogen group of companies Embakasi, Jm lavington holdings, slums Africa
5. FRED OKENGO- MINISTER Interior and Coordination, FO real estate, FO limited, Nairobi Eastleigh Fo cloth company.
6. TIMOTHY BOSIRE- Tar & Bitumen Africa, Westlands limited, ET & construction companies, Et motors limited Nairobi west.
7. MOHHAMED NYAOGA- Central Bank of Kenya, Alisoms estates, NAcM limited.
8, MOKAYA MOTURI- The Guardian Angel Limited, Nyamira express, MM fuels, Railways holdings and limited company, Kisumu, Guardian hotels, Carmel park hotel &company.
9.MWA IROBIRO SONS- Otange coaches, linear coach, suncity, otange &sons apartments, nyakuna limited companies.
10, Ben momanyi MP- The BOM Hotels, BOM properties, Windrose towers, Mercedes Benz Nairobi motors, Runda Main St la apartments, the newly owner of nyakoe hotel, Amazons hotel mombasa, diani resorts, BOM agri equipment limited
Thank you for reading my article! You have contributed to my success as a writer. The articles you choose to read on Hivisasa help to shape the future of news across Africa.
-Amina Cynthiah Kerubo