There have been claims that some documents on the bribery case against Supreme Court judge, Philip Tunoi, have gone missing.
The claims have, however, been rubbished by the Judiciary Service Commission.
According to the judiciary communications director, Naim Bilal, says all the documents were forwarded to state house. He, however, said the commission is yet to receive communication from state house.
Bilal added that the commission has not received any request from State House asking for any additional information concerning the case.
State House had earlier said crucial documents were missing from the report delivered to the office of the president but on Tuesday, State House said that crucial documents were not part of a report delivered to the office of the president last Friday.
According to the Star newspaper, the spokesman, Manoah Esipisu said the missing documents made it hard for the president to form a tribunal to probe the matter.