Uhuru Muigai Kenyatta is the current and 4th President of Kenya. He has been the President of Kenya since 2013.
He is renowned as the most affluent person in Kenya. He owns a number of different companies and his net worth is estimated at Sh 50 billion.
Here are the nine companies owned by the president as highlighted on biznakenya.com
1. Tourism~ the multibillion world-class hotel chain is known as Heritage Hotels
2. Banking~ CBA A regional bank with an Asset base of 75.4 billion
3. Insurance ~ Chartis formerly AIG with a market share of 5%
4. Dairy~ Brookside and Spin Knit
5. Education ~ Peponi schools, an international chain of schools that charge an AVERAGE OF 620,000/= per term per child for Borders
6. Farming~ Large-scale coffee, tea and Sisal farming concerns, own farms in Central, Rift Valley and coast regions
7. Media ~ Mediamax Group, owns K24 TV, the people Newspaper, Kameme Fm, Meru Fm and Milele Fm
8. Enke limited ~ holding company with interests in an assortment of sectors that include Prime and Real Estate
9. Timber & manufacturing ~ Timsales Holdings, A timber processing and constructing firm.