Mwala sub-county DCIO Joseph Muguna has issued a stern warning that stringent measures will be taken against defilers in the region.
Miguna decried increased defilement cases in the sub-county.
He said four defilement cases were reported in Mwala sub-county in the past one week.
"We will mercilessly deal with men who can't zip up their trousers. We will teach those who are out to destroy future of our children how to tame their organs," Miguna said.
Miguna spoke during a security meeting in Masii, Machakos County on Tuesday.
He said those who negotiate with defilers will not be spared by the 'sword' of justice.
"Negotiating with defilers is an offense, defilement cases should be reported at the police station and nowhere else," Miguna added.
Muguna said most of the defilement culprits are older men who should be at the forefront in the fight against defilement.
"It's a shame that most suspects of defilement cases are older men without shame who should be playing the role of parents to these children," Muguna said.
He said everyone should fight for the child's right and protection in the society.
Last week, Machakos Woman Representative Joyce Kamene said Mwala and Mavoko sub-counties in Machakos counties are leading in cases of defilement stating that there's need for tighter measures to be taken to curb such cases.