The Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) results were released on Monday.
Candidates who did the exams can access their results in so many ways. You can opt to send a message to a particular code or visit the KNEC portal.
Getting the results of a whole school is also feasible. You only need a computer, smartphone and internet bundles and you will be good to go.
1. You will be required to connect to your Internet Service Provider (ISP). For you to gain access to the KNEC website, you will need an internet connection
2. Choose a good browser. It is advisable to use Chrome or even Safari if you intend to use a smartphone. On the other hand, for laptop or desktop users, utilize any browser like Firefox and such. It will depend on your personal preference.
3. You can now browse. Key in KNEC address on the browser and go to their portal.
4. Login to the portal. Enter the school's username followed with their password which was used to register the 2019 candidates.
5. You will only gain access to the portal if the details you keyed in are correct. After you have logged in, you can have a glimpse of the results.
6. Sort the marks. Under the box titled "FROM INDEX" and "TO INDEX NUMBER," enter the first and the last index number respectively.
7. You will then be required to click on the "View Report" button. After this, the grades will automatically appear on the site. The slips will load, so be a little bit patient.
8. Use the "Export function" to download the slip. Download it in PDF form and avoid the word.